About the product
- A blend of the famously digestive cumin, coriander, and fennel seeds, CCF Tea stimulates digestion to support complete absorption and assimilation of food nutrients.*
- CCF Tea is a traditional Ayurvedic tonic enjoyed before or during meals to encourage a healthy appetite, and after eating to support a comfortable digestive experience.*
- CCF Tea promotes a subtle detox in the body, making it the perfect beverage to sip throughout the day when cleansing or clearing natural toxins from the system.*
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
Cumin seed whole (Cuminum cyminum)+, Coriander seed whole (Coriandrum sativum)+, Fennel seed whole (Foeniculum vulgare)+. (+Certified Organic)
Combine 2 teaspoons of CCF Tea with 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let the tea simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, strain, and serve! CCF Tea can be made in larger batches at the ratio of 1 teaspoon per 1 cup of water. For a stronger brew, simmer the tea for 10 minutes. Enjoy CCF tea at mealtime to support healthy digestion, or sip throughout the day for a gentle daily detox.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.